Retreats At The Graymoor Spiritual Life Center
Rediscover Unity with God and With Yourself
Located on the Holy Mountain, the Graymoor Spiritual Life Center has long been a place for people to spend time being renewed, in mind, body and spirit. The Center sponsors and hosts retreats, conferences, days of renewals and recollection and more.
Along with hosting our own events as a ministry of the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement, we also invite groups from around the country to hold their retreats and conferences here. The Center has 56 guest rooms that can accommodate up to 112 people; seated dining for as many as 300; and both meeting and chapel space for up to 650.
- 7:30 PM – H.P. & Recovery Meeting – Kennedy Lounge, 4th Floor
- 8:00 PM – Holy Hour – St. Pius X Chapel, 6th Floor
- 7:30 PM – S-Anon 12 Steps Meeting -Kennedy Lounge, 4th Floor
- 9:30 AM – Bible Study – John XXIII Parlor, 5th Floor
- 7:00 PM – H.V. Tergar Meditation Group – Kennedy Lounge, 4th Floor
- 7:00 PM – S.L.A.A. Thursday Night Meeting – Conference Room, 4th Floor
- 7:30 PM – St. John’s Prayer Group – St. Pius X Chapel, 6th Floor
- 7:30 PM –H.P. & M.E. – S.A. 12 Steps Meeting – Kennedy Lounge, 4th floor
- 7:15 PM – Garrison Group A.A. Meeting – Conference Room, 4th Floor
- 8:00 AM – S.A. -12 Steps-Early Morning Meeting – Kennedy Lounge, 4th Floor
- 8:30 AM – O.A. Meeting – Conference Room, 4th Floor
- 5:00 PM – Al-Anon Meeting – Kennedy Lounge, 4th Floor
- 12:00 PM – Have a Desire A.A. Meeting – Conference Room, 4th Floor
- 7:00 PM – A New Start N.A. Meeting – Conference Room, 4th Floor
Days of Grace Personal Retreats
Day of Grace Retreats are year-round opportunities for self-directed personal retreats. Available by phone reservations only and usually weekdays, but occasionally weekends you can come stay at Graymoor, relax, reflect, read and pray. Come walk our grounds, visit our gift shops and pray in our many chapels. For more information and reservations please call (845) 424-2111. The fee for one Day of Grace is $95.00 per person which includes three meals and overnight accommodation.
Your Stay At The Graymoor Spiritual Life Center
Unless otherwise noted, single occupancy for a weekend retreat is $225 per person; double occupancy is $150 per person.
Early registration is recommended and appreciated as retreats are limited in number of participants. The deadline for registration is one week before the retreat.
A non-refundable $50 deposit per person is due at the time of reservation.
To pre-register online please click here.
Arrival and Departure Times:
For weekend programs, rooms are available after 5:00 PM on Friday; please do not arrive early as rooms may not be adequately prepared at earlier times. Retreats end after Sunday dinner at 12:15 PM. Weekday retreats please refer to the retreat description for more detailed information.
Meals and Linens
All meals are provided and there are also vending machines for snacks, but feel free to bring your own. Towels, linens and one pillow per bed are provided (bathrobes are recommended for shower use). Bring your own alarm clock and any extra pillows you may want.
Graymoor is located off US Route 9 in Garrison, NY, five miles north of Peekskill, NY, and 13 miles south of I-84. Use 40 Franciscan Way, Garrison, NY 10524 for GPS assisted driving directions.
By Train: Take Metro-North’s Hudson River Line from Grand Central (or 125th Street) to Peekskill. Taxi service is available from Peekskill to Graymoor for approximately $30.