Women’s Day at Graymoor
Thursday, August 17, 2023, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Come and enjoy a well deserved, special “me-day” for women on the Holy Mountain!
Kacey Morabito Grean from WHUD Radio will join us in leading a fun and inspiring activity.
Feed you spiritual soul and relax. Mass and complimentary lunch is included. A day to honor and remember in a special litany all the women who have influenced and impacted your life.
Also, learn about the importance of your spiritual and financial well-being.
- 10:00 a.m. – Arrival – Cardinal Spellman Library – 5th Floor
- 10:15 a.m. – Greetings & Introduction
- 10:30 a.m. – Journaling Exercise (Your Story is Your Superpower)
- 11:30 a.m. – Mass – St. Francis Chapel
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch – Friars Dining Room
- 1:30 p.m. – Your Spiritual and Financial Well Being
- 1:45 p.m. – Break
- 2:00 p.m. – A Litany to Honor Women
- 2:30 p.m. – Closing Prayer