Young Adult Weekend Retreat
March 15-17, 2019
Are you asking the question, “What is God’s purpose and direction for my life?” We all have a calling from God! We are called to a state of life such as married life, chaste single life, priesthood, or religious life. Within each of these, we are called to our own unique mission to serve the Church and the world through choosing our work, commitments and lifestyle. How do I know I am following God’s will for me through these choices? This retreat will help you discern God’s direction for your life and teach practical discernment tools for your faith journey. We encourage Catholic single men and women between the ages of 18-40 to attend!
You’re Invited To A Weekend Retreat At Graymoor To:
- Learn about discerning God’s direction for your life.
- Hear inspiring talks which include:
- Biblical Foundations for Following God’s Direction,
- Understanding what it Means to Be Called
- Practical Discernment Tools to Guide Your Journey.
- Spend time in quiet and communal prayer, listening to God’s voice in your life.
- Receive guidance from Franciscan Friars and Sisters of the Atonement and others.
- Reflect in the peaceful, scenic atmosphere of Graymoor, right on the Appalachian Trail.
What Others Have To Say:
- “I learned a lot and grew a lot. It was good for me to take a step back from life and spend time in prayer and contemplation.” Michelle S.
- “I now know that it is really OK to search and even speak to God on a whole new level. I will also listen to God more because I now truly know that He will guide me down the right path.” Ronald E.
- “The retreat brought home that discernment is a process that never truly ends. God doesn’t give you an instruction manual with step-by-step instructions on how to live life. Sometimes, God wants us to make decisions for ourselves and have us trust that His Spirit will guide us along the way.” Chris S.