- This event has passed.
Benefactor Appreciation Day
Thursday, September 8, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
Franciscan Friars of the Atonement
Invite You To Sponsor Day
Benefactor Appreciation Day
When: Thursday, September 8, 2016
Where: Graymoor ~ St. Pius X Building
- 10:00 a.m. Reception ~ 3rd floor Seminar Room
- 11:00 a.m. Celebration of the Eucharist ~ 3rd floor Seminar Room
- 12:00 p.m. Complimentary Luncheon ~ Friar Dining Room
- 1:00 p.m. Update on Ministries ~ Library
Please RSVP ~ Lisa Koesling ~ by Thursday, September 1, 2016 1-800-338-2620 ext. 2137
Benefactor Appreciation Days
Each year, at Graymoor and about 20 other locations around the United States, benefactors are invited to share in prayer, fellowship and Franciscan hospitality with the Friars and Mission Support staff. These Benefactor Appreciation Days are a way for Friars to meet benefactors, express their gratitude and personally share ministry stories.
Each Benefactor Appreciation Day begins with a short morning reception, celebration of Mass, and a complimentary lunch. After sharing a meal, the program continues with an informative presentation regarding the mission and ministries of the Society of the Atonement. Each benefactor receives a special gift from the friars and staff in appreciation of their continued support of our ministry throughout the world.
We hope to see you at one of our Benefactor Appreciation Days, either at Graymoor, or as they are presented around the country.
To make a reservation, contact Lisa Koesling at 845.424.2137. (direct line)
Email at LKoesling@AtonementFriars.org.
The benefactors who attend these Appreciation Days tell us that they are very moved by the experience:
-“Our time with the Friars was beautiful! We felt so welcomed by our dear Friars of the Atonement.” C.T.
-“Thank you for taking the time and energy to visit Christ the Redeemer. It was informative, beneficial, and I only felt the goodness and commitment of charity from all of the Friars. Especially appreciated the Mass and the anointing for healing during the liturgy. May God bless you all!” H.D.
– “I love Benefactor Days! Graymoor is special to me as a real holy place where I believe many favors asked of the friars there have been granted. Meeting the people who are responsible for development (fundraising) provides an opportunity to ask questions, learn about their programs and how my contributions are used. The residents of St. Christopher’s Inn provide a graphic example of successful rehabilitation work done there, the fruits of their labor, so to speak.” F.H.
-“Attending these events is a spiritually enriching experience enhanced with a sense of so much commitment and love. Thank you for the experience.” J.S.
-“I left with a feeling of profound calmness and humility. Do yourself a favor and join them the next time you are invited.” J.L.